Our highly experienced security squad is in penetration testing and ethical hacking industry for more than a decade. We adhere to transparent communication to make sure you do not get surprises on the report. Our assessments provide you with valuable insights into discovered vulnerabilities, impact of breaches and remediation steps to reduce exposure.
Our Penetration Testing focuses on systematic approach to uncover vulnerabilities and saves you from any kinds of security breach and is well aligned with established standards and practices, combined with extensive expertise and experience.
Our values are based on the belief of being focused in our strategic testing, being consistent in providing expert solutions and continuously improving our methodologies and delivering quality service to our partners consistently.
- Planning and execution by highly skilled cybersecurity experts
- Strict rules of engagement
- Thoroughly researching your employees
- A firmly established level of effort
- Hand-crafted penetration attempts
- Thoroughly documented reports and suggestions
We include precise information in the reports:
- Comprehensive coverage of the vulnerabilities.
- Severity – indicating the criticality of the issues found
- Analysis – Step-by-Step reproduction of the vulnerability so that the owners of the application/server nd it easy to patch/re-congure
- Recommendation – Easiest possible ways to x the issues found
Why is Cyber Security Important?
Average number of breach records reported in 2017
Million Rupees Cost of Data Breach in India in 2017
Average Days to detect an occurred breach
We Offer a Wide Range of
Krash Consulting Services
You need us if any of this is true…
- You realize that being “patched” or “compliant” no longer means “secure” and you want to uncover any hidden or undiscovered threats to your IT environment
- You suspect that you’ve been hacked and want to test for any vulnerabilities to avoid security breaches
- You’re in a regulated industry in which a regulatory body or governing standards require a penetration test for compliance
- You’re a software developer or cloud service provider that needs to verify the security of your application.
- You know the number of vulnerabilities in operating systems and applications are extremely high and can expose your company to data leakage/ theft and can result in costly down time due to malicious attacks.
- You are concerned about the security, defacing and DDOS of your corporate web.
- You are aware that having firewall and antivirus software on systems alone does not keep you immune from cyber attacks