Red Team Assessment is similar to a penetration test in many ways but is more targeted. The objective of the Red Team Assessment is not to find as many vulnerabilities as possible and exploit them. The goal is to test the organization’s detection and response capabilities. The Red team tries to get in and access sensitive information in any way possible without getting noticed. The Red Team Assessment emulates an APT by targeting attacks on any malicious actors and looking to avoid any detections.
Our Red Team Assessment is an attempt to gain access to a system by any means. Those attempts usually include penetration testing, security breaches, testing all phone lines for modem access, testing employees through scripted social engineering and phishing tests, and testing all wireless and RF systems.
Our assessments are real-life exercises that are carried out by our experts to test cybersecurity and social defences of your security systems.
OUR ATTACK LIFECYCLE
- Initial Recon – Identify exploitable vulnerabilities
- Initial Compromise – Gain Initial Access to Target
- Establish Foothold – Strengthen position within Target
- Escalate Privileges – Steal valid user credentials
- Internal Recon – Identify target data
- Complete Mission – Package and steal Target Objective
- Helps organizations that already have an Information Security program by Evaluating strategies, tools, and procedures
- Identifies blind spots in configuration, policies, and procedures, which render these complex and expensive systems ineffective
- Assess the business risk of a targeted attack
- Enhance your information security team’s potency to prevent, detect and respond to breaches in a controlled and realistic environment
- Attain fact-based risk analysis findings and recommendations for improvement
Be Ready, Be Prepared, Be Vigilant, Be Proactive, and maximize your defence capabilities by hiring a Mobile Red Team.
We at Krash Consulting perform Red Team Assessments to imitate the same approach as an attacker to test cybersecurity using a comprehensive approach.
Get Started Now Discovering and Fixing the Threats to Your IT Infrastructure.
There’s an old saying: “The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago. The second-best time is today.” There’s no better time than now to start uncovering and addressing the vulnerabilities that can cause no end of expense, embarrassment, and litigation for your Organization.
It’s easy to get started and costs less than you probably think.
So please contact us. Now.