Do you currently host any iOS or Android applications?
Do you currently run mobile applications that were developed in-house by an internal team or a third-party?
Do these applications contain access to critical data, proprietary information, or compliance regulated material?
A mobile application penetration test is a vital part of every organization’s software development cycle. Organizations often face the challenge of finding an experienced team of analysts to conduct intensive, high quality, and non-automated application security assessments. We have built a reliable reputation in vulnerability assessment, exploitation, and penetration testing services. With this being our area of expertise, we are an ideal fit with our extensive knowledge and experience for your next application security assessment.
Our client requests our penetration testing services for the reasons below:
- Before making a software purchase, organizations often engage with us to evaluate the security of the proposed third-party software. The results, along with other factors, are used in making purchase decisions.
- As part of the Software Development Life Cycle, Krash Consulting assesses in-house developed applications that are destined for commercial or private use by an organization. The results of the assessment improve the security posture of the product before its public release.
Application-level security vulnerabilities are often overlooked and can put your entire organization’s data at risk.
Application security requires a comprehensive approach, both broad and deep, and must be evaluated continually for new security vulnerabilities keeping in consideration the rapid change in the threat landscape. The optimum way to achieve your goals is to combine the perspectives offered by both automated and manual assessment into a unified, integrated approach.
Our process includes but not limited to, the following:
- Examining the application interfaces as well as the supporting infrastructure to determine possible attack vectors
- Analyzing internal controls to expose vulnerabilities that are not apparent from end-user interface testing only
- Performing detailed manual technical testing to identify potential risks, weaknesses, and threats
Krash Consulting conducts an in-depth vulnerability review of the application in scope. Our application security assessments use all necessary techniques, including protocol analysis of legitimate traffic, reverse engineering, protocol fuzzing, as well as manual and custom attacks.
Krash Consulting’s mobile application security assessment services offer companies the confidence and expertise needed for secure software deployment across their organization.
Application security assessment typically includes, but is not limited to, the following:
Interviews with the critical application and system administrators: Interviews focus on the application architecture, technical implementation, environmental layout, and operational security procedure.
Application vulnerability penetration testing: Web application tests for several vulnerabilities, including, but not limited to, cross-site scripting (XSS), SQL injection, cookie manipulation, session management authentication, and authorization attacks.
Evaluation of internal application communications and data storage: This assessment is to identify weaknesses in both the transmission and storage of sensitive data.
Code review: Review of application code to validate secure coding practices and identification of undetected vulnerabilities
- Identification of exploitable security issues
- Helps in safeguarding the integrity and security of sensitive, business-critical data
- Enables secure extension of business applications
- Helps improve productivity by avoiding application downtime and increasing user confidence
- Supports user confidence in applica¬tion security
- Helps prevent application downtime and improve productivity
- Supports efforts to achieve and maintain compliance with govern¬ment and industry regulations
CALL US AT: +91 95383 61786
Get Started Now Discovering and Fixing the Threats to Your IT Infrastructure.
There’s an old saying: “The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago. The second-best time is today.” There’s no better time than now to start uncovering and addressing the vulnerabilities that can cause no end of expense, embarrassment, and litigation for your Organization.
It’s easy to get started and costs less than you probably think.
So please contact us. Now.